Thursday, March 8, 2012

Error No 4 - Times of India - 7th March 2012 - Chennai Edition

Really fail to understand that how a newspaper like "Times of India" continues to make such blatant errors.

I still vividly remember, during my childhood days, my parents ensured that i read certain articles from "The Hindu" on daily basis to enable my English Knowledge.

If am able to communicate better now, i certainly owe it to my English Class Teachers (Mrs.ArulMozhi and Mrs.Mallika) from Hindu Vidyalaya and then to "The Hindu".

Am not a guy who run through the entire newspaper but read only few. If am able to spot 4 errors in a span of 1 month, really don't know how many more such mistakes are there in this daily.

Error-Times-of-India-7th March-2012-Chennai-Edition

Error-Times-of-India-7th March-2012-Chennai-Edition

Hope, there are employees in ToI who do look into these kinds of ERRORS.

No comments: